Monday, October 17, 2016

ACN Reviews: Mike Bisutti



”Before ACN I was working as a volleyball coach, doing some property management, waiting tables, and I was a full time student; so I was super, super busy. I had barely any time for anything else. The scary thing was I was busy, but I was broke.  A buddy of mine said, “Hey there’s a better way to make money. Come check out this business.” I saw that there was a better way through residual income.


Now, one of the things that really motivated me when I first joined ACN was an opportunity to have both time and money together to do the things that matter most.  For me, I wanted to have more time with my family. My dad, he worked really hard also, but I never got to see my dad.  He was getting up before the sun was even up and was coming back way after the sun had set.



One of my biggest motivators was to be able to be a family guy with my family and enjoy them. The flexibility of ACN is amazing because I am able to work my business, help other people succeed and do the things we’ve done.  At the same time, I can have either my family with me or be right back with my family, and do the things I’ve always wanted to do. Which is take them around, travel. Be able to experience things with them.  I don’t want a daycare to raise my kids. I didn’t want to, you know, be the passing ships in the night like my parents were as husband and wife because they are both having to work these jobs.  They are kind of slaves to the boss, or that environment.


I want to be able to be my own boss and be able to make my own schedule. That’s what ACN has allowed us to do.”


No comments:

Post a Comment